NOTE: Company does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and the App is only intended for use by adults over the age of 18. If you are a parent and believe that your child under the age of 13 has used the App and provided personally identifiable information to us through the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the mailing address below and we will work to delete that App account and any such personally identifiable information.
BEFORE USING THE APP, PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON “ACCEPT”, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN PLEASE DO NOT CLICK “ACCEPT,” IN WHICH CASE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE APP.
1. Effective Date; Changes
This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date above and will inform you by e-mail sent to the address associated with your App account and/or through the App the next time you login. We will treat your continued use of the App following such notice as your acceptance of the changes. However, we will seek your affirmative consent prior to applying any material change to this Policy on how we use or disclose personally identifiable information to information we collected or received prior to the date of the change.
2. Third Parties
We may offer through the App or send to registered users links to or offers from third parties. This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to or that may be collected by third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before participating or making a purchase.
You will be responsible for all charges and other activities that occur under your account, and you agree to keep your Account login information confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your mobile device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss or theft of your mobile device), you agree to immediately notify GoodTime Labs. You may be liable for the losses incurred by GoodTime Labs or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
3. Collected Information
3.1 Information You Submit
When you create an account with the App, we collect the personally identifiable information you provide in the registration form. This information includes your name, phone number, e-mail address, billing address. When you purchase a product, you will be required to provide credit card information and a shipping address if the purchased product is being delivered by us.
3.2 Social Networking Information
he App allows you to share purchases through Facebook. If you choose to share a purchase on Facebook, you will be prompted to exit out of the App and log in to your Facebook account. Please remember that the manner in which Facebook uses, stores and discloses your information is governed by Facebook’s terms and condition and privacy policies and not the Company.
3.3 Information Collected When You Use the App
When you use the App, we gather certain non personally identifiable information from you, and this information can be associated with the personally identifiable information that you provide. This includes usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the App, which merchant profiles you browse and purchase and server log data such as a computer’s IP address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our website. We will also collect data about the location(s) from which you access the App by using your mobile device’s GPS as well as small, wireless, bluetooth equiped detection devices call “iBeacons“. We install “iBeacons“ in a merchant’s store(s).
3.4 Analytics Services
4. Use of Information
We internally use the information we maintain about you as follows:
• We will use submitted information for the purposes for which you provided the information including, for example, to create and maintain an App account for you.
• We use submitted information and collected information to provide the App to you, including to enable you to browse and purchase products through the App and receive push notifications when in close proximity of a merchant’s proximity detection device.
• We may use submitted information and collected information to personalize the content that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences. This may include using information relating to your use of the App and the products and merchants you browse and purchase from to provide you with recommendations and offers that may be of interest to you.
• We may analyze collected information relating to your use of the App in order to help us improve the App and develop and improve other products and Apps.
• We may use submitted information and collected information to help troubleshoot problems, provide you with required notices, enforce our User Agreement (for example, when necessary to protect our or a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights), or to alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of the App.
Merchants determine what content is distributed through push notifications triggered by the Device. You acknowledge and agree that GoodTime Labs has no obligation to review the push notification content and hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against GoodTime Labs with respect thereto.
5. Disclosure of Information
We disclose the information we maintain about you as follows:
• We may provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregated, non-identifiable information about our user base and its interests, usage patterns and purchase patterns. This may include making available aggregated, anonymous data regarding activity on the App.
• We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third party partners in furtherance of our business arrangements with them, including without limitation to jointly offer a product or service to you or create interoperability between our products and services and the products and services of such partners.
• We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so or in other circumstances where we believe it necessary to protect the rights or property of us, our users, and third parties.
• We may provide a merchant with information (including personally identifiable information) specific to users who have shopped and/or purchased products with that merchant.
• We provide you with the ability to share information relating to your usage of the App on Facebook. If you choose to engage in such sharing, please be aware that your submission of such information will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of Facebook and that we cannot control how third parties who access such information may use or disclose it.
6. Viewing and Amending Information
You can log into your App account and view and change your user account information at any time.
7. Choices Regarding Third Party Offers
To the extent we send you commercial e-mails regarding third party marketing or promotional materials, we will give you the ability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in accordance with applicable law. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information.
9. Transfer As Corporate Asset
In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Company, the information we possess (including personally identifiable information) shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
10. Transfer to the U.S. or other Countries
Company is established in and uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Company has facilities. By using the App, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
11. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or at:
Goodtime Labs Inc Attn: Privacy Questions
330 Waverley Street Palo Alto 94301 California